Friday, June 17, 2011

Birthday Post!

My birthday was today (Well yesterday, considering it's 1:13am and I'm blogging) and I got Kanani! I am SO sorry, I know I haven't been on here in like- a MILLION years! I've just been so busy and not had time to blog, but here I am. Now that Kanani is here I can start my continuous photo story! It will be called Pip & Kan and you will see why soon and every week a new photostory will be posted. Like in a tv series, same characters but a new story every week of Pip & Kan! After every season there will be a HUGE photostory for the end. Kanani is beautiful and we both have our same PJ's on and same shoes, I have her hair braided and we will be in bed shortly. I hope the other girls aren't jealous!! I will first have a photo story of all the girls meeting Kanani! What a beauty she truly is! To see what I did for my birthday, go to my other blog, (Waddling and Walking All The Way...)! I turned 12 and that was fun!
-Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment