Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm getting Kanani!


Hey guys! Tomorrow, I am getting Kanani! How exciting is that? I have saved money up for 3 months and finally have enough money- coins, dollar bills, and checks all add up to 105.85 dollars so I have $5.85 left! It's extremely exciting! If you have Kanani share your experience in a comment and tell me how much you love her! My doll's name is: Kanani Ocean Akina. K.O.A. I did not put Ocean as her middle name just because she lives near a beach and she likes surfing but because I have been to Hawaii before and I met a beautiful girl that looked like Kanani and her name was Ocean! When I get Kanani I will have a total of 13 AG dolls and Our Generations. Before I go, please, please, please follow me and tell all of your friends who are also fans of dolls to follow my blog!! Thanks!!!
-Abby

4 comments:

  1. That is so exciting Abby. My family and I are going to Washington D.C. this summer. At the end of July. And by then I estimate that I would have $187.00 and I will get Kananis Starter Collection.
    I am so excited. I saw a picture of Kanani in my catalogue and it was so beautiful. They are opening a new AG Store in Washington D.C. I am just so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool!! When are they opening it? Because I am going to Washington D.C. in 2 weeks! Kanani's starter collection is a little over 200 dollars so I'm sure if you raised a littl bit more money than 187 dollars you can get her collection! That's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool Abby! I'm so happy for you! btw can you check out my new thing on Picasa? Eep, I am so happy right now! lol

    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abby actually on AG it says that it is $175.00 I have a friend who is going to Hawaii. Actually she knows a girl that is 11 there named Leilani. so when I get Kanani I will name her
    Kanani Leilani Akina. Before that, I was just going to call Kanani Grace Akina because I thought that it sounded pretty. And the store opens in late June. And I am also going to open a lemonade stand and a jewery stand soon. So I will be having more money for other AG things.

    ReplyDelete